Sunday, June 26, 2005

You're a bitch ,
But I love you anyway ;

Mm, that was one helluva song. Bowling For Soup - The Bitch Song. Go listen, it simply kicks ass. (:

Anyway. I just somehow got the feeling to blog. Though I've got nothing much to talk about. Bbq was okay i guess. Just an ordinary one, with lan, soccer. That's about it. Note to albert : If you're reading this, haha. You'd better remember that ole` trick I did on you. (x Cause it was pretty darn cool. Went home after that, and now I got a frigging headache.

Haha. Somehow, I'm being mean to everyone nowadays. (:

Ah, I can't think shit now. It's darnit painful. Argh. And school's near to reopening. Mm. I think I shall stop for now. I'mma pop some panadols and head for sleep !


I don't know. Really. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home